- Dirección: 317 Portobello Road. W10 5SZ London.
- Teléfono : 020 8969 2664
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school has many different entrances:
- North Portobello. It is where Infantil students come in and out of the school. This gate opens from 8.35am to 8:45am and to allow the entrance of all students and again at the end of the school day: From 3:10pm to 3:20pm.
- St. Lawrence entrance. It is where Primary students come in and out of the school. This gate opens from 8.50am to 9:00am and to allow the entrance of all students and again at the end of the school day: From 3:25pm to 3:40pm.
- South Portobello. It is where Secondary and Baccaulaureate come in and out of the school. This gate opens from 8.20am to 8:30am and to allow the entrance of all students and again at the end of the school day: From 3:10pm to 3:20pm.
- 317 Portobello Road main entrance. It is open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Visitors, parents and students who arrive late must access the school and follow the school sign up procedures.
- Staff entrance at Portobello Road. It is locked for the public and reserved for school staff with personal identification and access key.
- School car park entrance. See the "school parking" paragraphs.
Cómo llegar al Instituto
The Spanish school can be reached by the rail service to Shepherd's Bush overground station and then a short journey on the 295 bus. Also, a rail service to Paddington station and change there to the tube (see next paragraphs).
By underground (tube)
The nearest tube station to the school is Ladbroke Grove which is a London Underground station on the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines, between Latimer Road and Westbourne Park stations, and in Travelcard Zone 2 set in The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. By Bus Bus services 23, 52, 70, 228, 295, 452 stop near the school at Chesterton Road (stop C and D).
- Travelling from west: take the M4. Take M25 and A40 to Wood Ln/A219 in London. Take the exit for A219 from A40. Follow Wood Ln/A219, B412 and Chesterton Rd to Portobello Rd.
- Travelling from east: Get on M25 in Greater London from A1023. Follow M25 to A1 in Hertfordshire. Take exit 23from M25. Continue on A1. Take Watford Way, A41, Sidmouth Rd and B450 to Portobello Rd in London.
- Travelling from south: Take Arterberry Rd to Woodhayes Rd/B281. Follow B281 and A219 to Royal Cres. Take St.Anns Rd, Bramley Rd and Oxford Gardens to Ladbroke Grove/B450.
- Travelling from north: Take Lydford Rd to Sidmouth Rd. Follow Sidmouth Rd and B450 to Chesterton Rd.
The school car park is for staff and agreed visitors only. If you wish to use the school car park during your visit you must follow the next steps:
- Arrange with your host the possibility to use the car park but bear in mind that the school has limited car park places for visitors. If granted, this service will be recorded along with your appointment in the school agenda.
- Drive to the main door in Portobello Road 317 (see how to get there section) and stop your car there briefly (remember turning your engine off, this is a no idling area!). Enter the school and identify yourself at the main reception. Our staff will check your appointment and will take you to the school car park.
- While parking, please do not block other people's driveways with your vehicle. This is classed as an unnecessary obstruction and could result in your vehicle being ticketed and even removed. Do not park blocking fire exit doors or the school catering delivery area.
- When leaving, you have to report again in the main reception and our staff will follow the same process.
Parents who usually drive to school
The increasing number of cars outside school at the beginning and end of the day is a common issue for the majority of schools in the country. We encourage families to walk to school wherever possible and politely request that parents and visitors to the school park in surrounding roads with thought and consideration for the children, other adults and the local community. Please obey the restrictions in place and do not park in an obstructive manner.
Please think before you park!
- Walk to school if you can.
- If you have to come by car, try to share trips with neighbours or friends, observe the traffic regulations and park safely a short distance from the school to avoid congestion near to the school so that children can cross safely.
- Do not park, or wait, on the yellow ‘KEEP CLEAR' markings. These markings are self-explanatory and are there to keep children safe.
- The safety of the children is our priority. Thank you to everyone that parks in a safe and considerate fashion.